CATIA V5 Accommodation Layout (ACX)
A preliminary design layout is essential to ensure structural design accuracy. Without verifying the space reservation early in the design phase, the design is susceptible to errors and delays.
CATIA – Accommodation Layout improves conceptual design by delivering powerful capabilities to define structural design: space reservation of electrical, fluidic systems, plate thickness, stiffeners … and compartments and accesses.
- Powerful application that helps enrich the initial design by defining structural design elements, space reservation networks and compartment accesses
- Define early space claim to allow interference checking at the early stages of the design process.
- Tight integration with all CATIA V5 applications gives the user a powerful set of tools to help contribute to the overall ship design process
- Define plate thickness, adding stiffeners and pillars or stanchions
- Define space reservations for electrical systems in the early phases of the design process
- Easy and intuitive routing capabilities to create pathways
- Simple and easy design process thanks to the FEM Command
- Full modification capabilities for design iteration
- Defines wall systems within a deck, compartments and boundary surfaces inside a ship
- Quick generation of multiple wall surfaces to facilitate their design
- Place access objects such as doors, windows, stairs
- Provide accurate and efficient Drawing and Report generation capabilities
This option contains:
CATIA – Compartment and Access
CATIA – Systems Space Reservation
CATIA – Structure Functional Design