CATIA V5 Realistic Dynamic Rendering
Consumers from every demographic and economic class are becoming more style-conscious, elevating the role of appearance in buying everything from cell phones to cars to clothing, While functionality and price are still critical factors, when faced with a choice between two similar products, consumers will always purchase the one with the most aesthetic appeal.
CATIA – Realistic Dynamic Rendering provides a comprehensive set of tools to simulate and iterate product appearance. This allows design teams to front load more decisions in the virtual stage of development – before investing in expensive prototypes, production resources, and product launch activities.
- Complete real time rendering environment enabling easy and rapid virtual design review
- Unique specification-driven approach of rendering parameters making it possible to optimize the design review and rapidly evaluate different alternatives at any time during the process
- Generation of high-end realistic photos and movies of a product’s appearance making it possible to share its emotional content with customers and thereby decrease the need for physical prototypes
- Early preparation of marketing and sales campaigns by providing suitable materials at the beginning of the product development process
- Creation and manipulation of materials, lights, cameras, environments and stickers
- Dynamic rendering capabilities such as reflections, shadows or adaptive texture mapping
- Intuitive and time-saving management of materials specifications thanks to the tree editor
- Highly realistic rendering quality based on the mental ray® tracing engine
- Benefits from the best in class graphic cards capabilities for powerful real time rendering
- Instant graphical feedback of any setting modifications
- Simple and powerful animation capabilities
- Ability to define reusable scene templates into catalogs
This option contains:
CATIA – Real Time Rendering 2
CATIA – Photo Studio 2
CATIA – Photo Studio Optimizer 2
Interested in this solution?