CATIA V5 HVAC Schematic to Design (HVE)
The lack of an associative environment between 2D schematics and 3D HVAC design leads to unnecessary errors and design delays. Companies need an integrated solution to design logical lines of HVAC systems in order to validate the design early in the design process.
CATIA – HVAC Schematic to Design product (1) enables the user to design and manage logical lines of HVAC systems using standards and specifications according to industry usage. It enables the creation of component catalogs with multi representation, attributes and design rules. The system engineer creates intelligent schematics and HVAC Diagrams.
Fully integrated, the designer builds the 3D design directly from 2D diagrams (2D/3D driven). These intelligent diagrams and 3D design capability enable users to create and validate their designs with respect to company know-how.
This product covers project engineering from basic design up to detailed design.
(1) HVAC: Heat, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Improves product performance and quality thanks to standards and material specifications taking into account the design rules, automatic parts placement and multi-representation
- Full associativity between 2D schematics and 3D HVAC design
- Improve design time with an intuitive user interface to annotate, validate the model, query data and generate appropriate report information
- Single geometric modeler for all the equipment and system products (piping, tubing, etc.)
- Full integration between mechanical and equipment and system products
- Capitalize on company know-how to design right the first time
- Organizes catalogs customization with full parametric components alongside technological attributes such as pressure, temperature, etc.
- Creates catalogs of 2D and 3D parametric components according to standards and material specifications
- Defines and manages HVAC lines for different engineering systems
- Creates intelligent schematics with respect to standards and specifications such as text annotation templates, off-sheets connector and automatic gaps
- Designs the 3D preliminary HVAC layout routes with design rules checking (minimun length and turn)
- Adds spec-driven 3D HVAC components to detail the design
- Allows associative 3D creation directly driven by the 2D schematic diagrams
- Provides BOM reports, query and analysis
This option contains:
CATIA – HVAC Diagrams 2
CATIA – HVAC Design 2
CATIA – Systems Diagrams 2