CATIA V5 Structure and Steel Layout (SSE)
Industries require a quick and accurate solution for the preliminary design of steel assemblies that integrates the routed systems, such as piping, tubing, HVAC ducts, and cable trays.
CATIA – Structure and Steel Work Design option is the ideal tool for quickly designing steel assemblies for the tooling, aerospace, shipbuilding, and plant design industries.
- Rapidly design structures using catalogues of standard or custom sections
- Creation of the preliminary layout of the required systems that will be later used in the detailed design phase
- Optimize the routing for all disciplines in the conceptual design phase
- Define the path and space requirements for routed systems such as piping, tubing, HVAC ducts or cable trays
- Design and layout of structures and steel work
- Enable to simply and quickly create linear, curved structures, and plates using standard or user-defined sections
- Include catalogues of resolved Sections: generation of user customizable Bills of Materials
- Integrate knowledge rules to check parts’ manufacturability
- Distributed systems layout, i.e. raceway, hvac, piping, tubing, etc,.
- Plant layout, layout of space allocation, space reservation, layout of equipment, etc,.
- Natively integrated with other CATIA applications thereby enabling the completion of the structure’s design
- Optimized user interface to easily create and modify structures thanks to the fully associative design in context capability
This option contains:
CATIA – Structure Design
CATIA – Plant Layout
CATIA – Systems Routing
CATIA – Equipment Arrangement
CATIA – Hanger Design
Interested in this solution?